- PROTECT YOUR DOME – Safety certified; Light weight and durable construction fuses the helmets outer shell to the impact-absorbing EPS liner (EPS foam is made in the USA).
- STAY COMFORTABLE – Easily adjust the fit of the helmet with the tension dial on the back. The goggle loop on the back snaps down to hold your goggles secure.
- CLIMATE CONTROL – Adjustable vent on top slides to change how much heat you let out.
- REMOVABLE LINERS – Detachable fleece liner & ear pads let you customize how much warmth you need. They can be washed easily and sweat & odor free.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY – Got a problem? Let us know! We are always here to help and are committed to your satisfaction.
ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET
“Safety first” is the piece of advice that cannot be overstated enough. While the thought of wearing a helmet may not appeal to some skiers or snowboarders,
you should definitely still wear one, especially considering that trees are common on the slope and the ice can be as hard as tarmac on a road.
ASTM & CE CERTIFIED
AKASO snow helmets meet the most common U.S.standard known as ASTM F2040, which covers non-motorized recreational snow sports including skiing and snowboarding.It also has the European alpineskiing and snowboarding helmets certification, CE EN1077.(Disclaimer: Although our helmets have both endorsements,they are not invincible and any protection they may provide is limited.)